Valken Infinity Paintballs Case of 2000 Count Rounds - White Fill and ShellValken
Valken Infinity Paintballs are the perfect solution to a inexpensive paint for recreational play and practice tournament/speedball play. You get a straight shooting paintball and a bright mark with this case of paintballs.
- Full Case of Paintballs (4 bags of 500, total of 2,000 paintballs)
- Valken Infinity Brand
- Fill of Paintball: White Fill
- Shell Color of Paintball: White
There is NO WARRANTY expressed or implied on paintballs of any type or brand. We inspect all paintballs and make sure they are in perfect condition before they are shipped to our customers. Please realize that a few balls may be broken in transit. It happens from time to time. Paintballs are somewhat fragile and if some of them broke, that just means that a few of them just couldn't handle the trip. Its just not worth trying to ship the balls back to us because of the shipping costs involved. So it's cheaper and faster just to clean the balls off yourself so you can actually get out and play. Here are instructions on how to clean paintballs. Keep in mind that paintballs are not "squeaky" clean. Paintballs will always have a "slick", oily feel to them. So even after you wipe them down, they will have a residue on them.
1. Find the broken balls and throw them out. It could just be a leaky seam so look carefully for them.
2. Get large clean old towel.
3. Lay the old towel out on the floor and carefully pour half of the bag with the broken paint out on the towel and corral them together .
4. Take a corner of the towel and place it on the paintballs. Apply light pressure and move the paintballs around in a circular motion.
5. Work on a section of paintballs at a time, as they become clean put them in a large Ziplock baggie. Carefully clean them to the point that there is no more visible paint on them.
6. Pour the other half of the balls out and repeat the process, using another side of the towel you did not use previously.
7. When you are done, put all the balls in the bag. Push air out of the bag and zip the Ziplock bag secure. Now you are all set.
If paintballs appear to have been damaged in shipment, call us so that we may file a damaged shipment claim. The claim is normally handled within 3-6 weeks.